The 2019 Starboard Enduro 2.0 Tufskin and Hybrid Carbon adjustable 3 piece SUP paddle is our most cost effective paddle in our range, offering the following unique features:
• Strong and extremely durable ABS foils based on the Enduro M and XS blade.
• Slimmer profile reduces weight for improved efficiency.
• Perfect for whitewater paddling and schools due to extreme strength and high impact resistance.
• A great value due to strength and high quality shape.
• 100% recycled ABS (ABS material required from automotive
• Ultra lightweight for longer and more efficient paddle sessions.
• Light weight Carbon fiber pre-impregnated construction.
STARBOARD R&D TEAM SUMMARY:
We paddle a lot and found it fun to develop paddle shafts suiting the individual needs for our various-sized friends and team riders; to maximizing their particular performance demands.
A flexible shaft transfers energy in a more gentle way suiting long-distance paddling and higher cadence. A stiffer shaft provides a more direct transfer of energy and suits larger blades and taller riders wanting to use full-length shafts. When you cut a paddle shaft down to fit your size, it automatically becomes stiffer, thus you may wish to choose a 45 mm shaft.
• The stiffness is measured by applying 30kg in the center of the shaft, supported at 140cm distance to measure the deflection in mm.
• If the shaft bends, it shows a higher deflection resulting in more flex, compared to a stiffer shaft with low deflection.
• The 35mm has the lowest flex, 45mm has the highest flex.