2019 Starboard iGO Zen 10′ x 33″ x 5.5″ Inflatable SUP Package
The 2019 Starboard Inflatable 10′ x 33″ iGO Zen Stand Up paddle Board, an evolution of the 10′ x 35″ Whopper, is an extremely versatile board for cruising, yoga, fitness and surfing small waves. The new narrower and straighter outline makes it easier to hold the paddle closer, improving tracking & reducing the need to switch sides as often, while the wider nose and tail don’t sacrifice any of its legendary stability. This board is suited for riders up to 120kg.
The 10’0″ x 33″ iGO replaces the 10’0″ x 35″ Whopper and due to the outline changes for 2019 it is faster and easier to paddle, yet just as stable. Along with the outline changes, the 10′ iGO features Starboard’s new for 2019, Welded Seam Technology.
The Board features a full deck-pad, a carry handle, fixed thruster fin setup, a leash ring, and is extremely light at 11Kg. Perfect for riders wanting a one-board-solution, all round SUP. It comes complete with a Starboard 3-Pcs Tuffskin Adjustable Paddle, Double-Action Pump, Travel Carry bag, fins, repair kit and leash.
The 2019 IGO 10′ x 33″ Inflatable Board comes with an unheard of 2 Year Warranty.
What’s new for 2019?
Faster board inflation, with less effort.
• Welding Technology. Mechanical bond = strength and durability
• 5.5″ (140mm) drop stitch for a good balance between volume and stiffness
• Twin 2000 Denier center stringer for added stiffness and rigidity
• 2000 Denier sandwiched rail stiffening strip
• Reinforcement plates in the standing areas
• 3 fixed fins in thruster set up. NET POSITIVE – made from recycled fishing nets
• Recycled 2mm crocodile skin EVA deck pads all the way to the rail of the board. 4mm diamond groove crocodile recycled EVA deck pad on the tail
• EVA padded center carry handle
• Neoprene paddle holder and carry strap on the tail
• Integrated tow ring in the valve area and bottom of the nose
• Forward cargo area with bungee strap
• Lightweight ankle cuff leash