2020 Starboard Wide Point 9’5 x 32″ Starlite SUP Package
The 2020 Starboard Wide Point 9’5 x 32″ Starlite Stand Up Paddle Package offers a progressive shape for riders wanting a SUP board with stability and performance. It is a timeless and trusting partner that handles all types of conditions. The 9’5” length balances glide with reactive transitions for smooth carving to fast hollow sections.
The Starboard Starlite construction features parabolic carbon innegra rails for extra strength & scratch resistance. The 3 x glass T-stringers offer additional durability and protect against total breakage. Starlite construction now uses a custom engineered water-based dye and resin swirl optic to reduce PU paint, reduce paint chips and provides a custom look for each board.
The Board features a 3/4 Deck-pad, a carry handle, 3-fin setup and is incredibly light for a board of this size at 9.59 Kg. It’s relatively short length gives the board great manoeuvrability without compromising on glide.
The Package comes complete with Board, Fins, Starboard Tuffskin 2Pcs Adjustable Paddle and Starboard 8ft SUP Leash.
Length: 9’5″ (287cm)
Width: 32″ (81cm)
Thickness: 4.3″ (10.9cm)
Tail Width: 18″ (45.7cm)
Rider Weight: 50 – 100Kg
Fin Setup: Thruster
Fins: 185 Centre and Side: 4.7″
Starlite Construction Benefits:
• Scratch proof Parabolic Carbon Innegra rail.
• 3 x Glass T-stringers from the mid point forwards significantly increases strength against total breakage.
• A combination of different fiberglass densities wrap the entire hull for strength and durability.
• Australian pine on standing area for extra impact resistant and rigidity.
• Add a Starboard Boardbag: R 2897
• Add a Starboard SUP Leah 8ft: 797