2019 Starboard iGo Zen SUP Windsurfer 10’8 x 33″ x 6″ Inflatable Package
The Starboard iGo Zen SUP Windsurfer 10’8 x 33″ x 6″ Inflatable Package is compact, light and strong. You can go paddleboarding, learn windsurfing and even get planing with its footstraps and water-releasing Rail Edge technology. It’s great for teaching yourself and your family to windsurf and best of all, it rolls up into a bag and packs into the trunk of your car.
The Starboard iGo Zen SUP Windsurfer 10’8 x 33″ x 6″ is longer and slightly narrower to improve glide. This is the board we recommend if you are about to get your first SUP board and you are under 105 kg.
The 10’8″ x 33″ iGO Zen Inflatable SUP Windsurfer uses a new welding technology, which turns 2 pieces of materials into a single solid unit resulting in an extra strong Mechanical Bond.
This welding creates a complete airtight seam without the risk of glue weakening over time. The Zen Technology offers stiff and hard standing plates which makes it a solid winner at a lightweight. The Galvanised 2000 D rails and deck/bottom stringers set the ZEN further apart together with the breakthrough welded rail technology.
The Board features a full deck-pad, a carry handle, removable, back fin , as well as centre fin, a leash ring, and is extremely light at 11.9Kg. Perfect for riders wanting a one-board-solution, all round SUP and Windsurfer. It comes complete with a Starboard 2-Pcs Tuffskin Adjustable Paddle, Double-Action Pump, Travel Carry bag, back and centre-fins, foot-straps, repair kit, leash and 6.5m, fully-battened, progressive Maverick Windsurfing Rig.
|What’s new for 2019?
• The 10’8″ x 33″ iGO Zen SUP Windsurfer is an all new model
• New welding technology with mechanical bond for strength and durability
• Yulex Footstraps. The world’s first footstraps made with natural rubber
Faster board inflation, with less effort.
• Welding Technology. Mechanical bond = strength and durability
• 6″ (140mm) drop stitch for a good balance between volume and stiffness
• Twin 2000 Denier center stringer for added stiffness and rigidity
• 2000 Denier sandwiched rail stiffening strip
• Reinforcement plates in the standing areas
• Removable fins set up. NET POSITIVE – made from recycled fishing nets
• Recycled 2mm crocodile skin EVA deck pads all the way to the rail of the board. 4mm diamond groove crocodile recycled EVA deck pad on the tail
• EVA padded center carry handle
• Neoprene paddle holder and carry strap on the tail
• Integrated tow ring in the valve area and bottom of the nose
• Lightweight ankle cuff leash
• Length: 10′8″/325cm
• Width: 33″/84cm
• Thickness: 6″/15.2cm
• Volume: 329 liters
• Weight: 11.9 Kg
• Rider Weight: 45 – 105kg
• Sail Range: 2.5 – 7.5m2
• Warranty: 1 year