Delivery is within 3 to 5 working days, provided that the item/s ordered are in stock. If an item is not in stock upon placing your order, we will notify you of the extended delivery time. We at Starboard use the services of Couriers and the Post Office (when selected) for the delivery of all items ordered unless specified otherwise. We deliver items ordered from Starboard to areas within South Africa as well as internationally.
All products sold by Starboard are covered by a 7 day, 100% money-back Guarantee. That means that we will refund you your money for any goods purchased on our Online Shop, as long as it is returned within 7 days and is in original condition. Shipping costs for returns and new dispatch are billed to the customer.
After 7 days we offer a Guarantee against defects. Items may be returned for refund or replacement subject to manufacturer and/or Starboard restrictions.
Please note that returns will not be accepted if the items returned are not in the complete original packaging including but not limited to, box, accessories etc.
Only Defective items may be returned for refund or replacement subject to the following restrictions:
1. All products must be returned in original condition including packaging, documentation, warranty cards, manuals, and accessories.
2. Certain items are non-refundable.
3. Certain hardware items and all custom/special orders may only be returned for replacement and not for refund.
4. Upon receiving the returned faulty item/s, we will send it to our supplier for testing and should the product be defective our supplier will repair or replace. Any returns found to be non-defective are subject to a restocking fee of 15%.
5. All non product related fees (shipping, transaction and insurance) are not refundable.
6. If unopened goods are returned within 7 days, you will receive a refund excluding transport costs. Please note that if goods are opened and still in working order you will be charged a handling fee of 15%.
7. No returns will be accepted after 7 working days and will be treated as warranty